Site introduction and search
The Department will periodically contact patients waiting for an outpatient clinic appointment via SMS, with a link to an electronic form. This is part of routine waitlist auditing to ensure patient details are up to date. If you receive this SMS, please update your details.
THS Outpatient Clinics provide specialist medical, paediatric, obstetric or surgical assessment and care in several locations throughout Tasmania. The clinics may also provide associated allied health services (such as physiotherapy) and testing to assist with a patient's diagnosis.
Top questions for patients
- What is the expected time I will wait for my appointment?
- What do I have to bring to my appointment?
- How do I cancel my appointment?
- How do I get an appointment at an outpatient clinic?
- More questions for patients...
Tasmanian Health Service
Bringing together clinical, rural and community services for Tasmania.
Department of Health
Providing health services in Tasmania.
Primary Health Tasmania
Working to connect care and keep Tasmanians well and out of hospital.