Site introduction and search
THS Outpatient Clinics provide specialist medical, paediatric, obstetric or surgical assessment and care in several locations throughout Tasmania. The clinics may also provide associated allied health services (such as physiotherapy) and testing to assist with a patient's diagnosis.
Top questions for patients
- What is the expected time I will wait for my appointment?
- What do I have to bring to my appointment?
- How do I cancel my appointment?
- How do I get an appointment at an outpatient clinic?
- More questions for patients...
Bringing together clinical, rural and community services for Tasmania.
Providing health services in Tasmania.
Working to connect care and keep Tasmanians well and out of hospital.